My AZ Lawyers represents Arizona personal bankruptcy clients
CONSIDERING BANKRUPTCY? 480-448-9800 MY AZ LAWYERS
Stress caused by overwhelming debt can leak into your personal life, affect your health, your overall well-being, your work life, and your family life. Take advantage of My AZ Lawyer’s FREE CONSULTATION in order to ask some questions and get a new take on (and hope for) your financial issues.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING – PAYMENT OPTIONS – EXPERT REPRESENTATION
Is it time to call MY AZ Lawyers and regain control over you debt? If one or more of the following statements apply to your situation, call our Arizona Bankruptcy Law Firm: 480-448-9800
- if you are using one credit card to pay another credit card
- if you are unable to make even the minimum payment on a / several credit card/s
- If you are behind on your mortgage payments
- if you are behind on your car payments
- if your wages are being garnished
- if you are facing home foreclosure
- Is someone threatening to repossess your car
- Has a creditor seized your bank account or tax refund
- if all your efforts fail to make headway on your debts
Gilbert Bankruptcy Lawyer
My AZ Lawyers understand that financial disasters and misfortunes happen, and sometimes circumstances beyond our control make it difficult or impossible make monthly payments on time. When your debt seems hopeless, when every effort you make is not going to give you relief from your burdening debt, call My AZ Lawyers. The attorneys at My AZ Lawyers are experts in personal bankruptcies, and they are experienced helping Arizona residents eliminate debt and end the days filled with worries.
Our bankruptcy attorneys offer payment plans and options to make our representation affordable. Call 480-448-9800 to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION and speak to our friendly staff about the “File Now, Pay Later” payment schedule.
We can help you take back control. We can help you get a handle on your financial issues by eliminating debt, putting an immediate stop to wage garnishments, creditor phone calls, and debt collection activity.
We can provide options –if bankruptcy is not the solution to your debt problems, our experienced staff will help you determine a plan that will best suit your financial situation.